St Albans, Hertfordshire
£22,000 - £24,000
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a logistics operative in a warehouse environment to join a well established company based in St Albans. 30% of the role will be warehouse management and the other 70% would be logistics.
Great opportunity to join a growing company.
Day to day you will be loading/unloading deliveries and putting it away. You will also be organising pickups and drop off for two plants in Portugal and Spain to be delivered to the UK. This is a solo role and you will be purely in charge of all warehouse duties and deliveries.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, customer focused and hard working.
The ideal candidate for this role will have logistics experience within a warehouse environment. You will need to have good customer service skills, be PC literate and a counter balance license would be an advantage. Heavy lifting could be involved.
The salary for this role is paying 22-24k plus free parking
Please call laura now on 01727 812212
Or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please contact Laura at our St Albans branch on 01727 812212