TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY FOR E-LEARNING Specialists
I am working with a few e-learning companys accross London , who are looking for an e-learning specialist to help them create and implement learning strategies.
This isa position, centred around creating e-learning content for various business areas using the Articulate software package and maintenance of the systems.
Some duties involve:
- Keeping up to date with the education industry, particularly with developments both in e-learning and the entrance exams, and how the two intersect.
- Experience of using and maintaining an LMS with ability to manipulate raw learning data into analytical reports
- Helping with the development of the existing products for our platform, creating content for these products and assisting with their implementation;
- Researching and creating new products and services for our platform to better the learning.
- Assisting with website development.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous work experience in an educational environment, preferably as an educational specialist, or private tutor (essential)
- Highly numerate and literate with good commercial awareness.
- Tech savvy, with good and analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and cope well with change.
- Previous work experience in a tech company, doing (academic or professional) research and/or previous professional experience in children's product development desired.
- Highly interested in educational trends, particularly in relation to digital learning.
- A strong creative mind with innovative ideas to improve learning coupled with the practical and analytical skills to deliver these ideas.
- An excellent communicator able to work in a team.
- Experience with building websites through Wordpress highly desirable.
- Experience with SEO management and web programming languages are highly desirable but not essential.
Please apply only if you fit with the criteria we are looking for.