My client is a well-established luxury retailer, who is a Supplier of iconic, cast-iron cookers and stoves, plus cookware. They are looking for bubbly, upbeat, sales minded and customer focused Sales Advisor to come and Join their City of London Team.
As a sales advisor you will be responsible for providing a world class customer service to all customers. You will need to speak, Interact and sell to all customers, work effectively as part of a team as well as Represent the Brand, delivering the high expectations.
- Be actively involved in driving sales through promotional opportunities.
- Actively contribute to the store team sharing ideas and best practice.
- Awareness and effective usage of merchandising techniques.
- Identify and promote external business opportunities within the team.
- To assist the retail manager in stock recording.
- Help deliver store standards of excellence in all areas.
- Comply with the continuous delivery of store operating standards.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand.
- To comply at all times with all health and safety obligations.
- Competent working knowledge of all in store systems.
What we are looking for
- Be self-confident.
- Be passionate about brand, mission and values.
- High standards of personal appearance.
- Willingness to succeed.
- Good numerical and verbal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Is passionate about world class customer service.
- Demonstrates ability to work well within the team.
- Has proven sales experience, ideally in a retail environment.
**If this sounds like you or you would like to know more then please get in touch!!!**