Machine Enclosing Assistant WANTED!
36 Hour week £15,900p/a
1. Responsible for assisting with the running of enclosing machines
2. Responsible for loading all hoppers with the correct stock
3. Understanding postal sortations and making sure all work is bagged and presented correctly
4. To ensure the correct job is on the machine / at the work area, checking insert codes.
5. To ensure all labelling/mail sorting instructions are adhered to.
6. Understanding sequencing of work and presenting it correctly
7. Responsible for ensuring that quality and quantity standards are achieved
8. Ensure that all quality procedures are adhered to and all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
9. Recognise potential problems quickly and inform the Supervisor or manager immediately.
10. To help maintain optimum running speeds
11. Ensure PPE is worn as and when required
12. Follow and play an active role in the companies 5C plans and standards
13. Completely understand the job or task you are doing
14. To attend and comply with all training
15. Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
16. To perform any other duties which may be required from time to time
Send CV`s today