Machine Learning Engineer (Healthcare)
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced Machine Learning Engineer (Healthcare).
This is a contract role based in Cambridge for 12 months initially.
You will work within our client's Healthcare Intelligence team who are working on state of the art AI research to help clinicians to achieve more. Their multidisciplinary team members have unparalleled opportunity to put their machine learning and coding skills to test by developing high impact applications in the healthcare domain.
You will work on our client's open-source imaging toolbox and you will will extend and improve the core deep learning capabilities as well as add new features to support the full ML model lifecycle, from data curation to model building to deployment and monitoring
Your work will be largely guided by the core use cases that our client wishes to support with their toolbox: Cloud-enabled training of models on very large datasets of medical images. You would be working on large features like efficient training and also help resolving issues that toolbox users report on the Github issues page.
Your work will be focussed on the open source toolbox, allowing for wide visibility and the chance for high uptake across academia and industry. The results of your work have the potential to change and improve the journey of patients across the world.
- Strong programming skills
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Experience with good DevOps / MLOps practices
- Experience with cloud computing frameworks
- Passion for building reliable tools that help others achieve more
- Experience with Azure (preferred)
- Good knowledge of Python (preferred)
- Background in Machine Learning / Deep Learning (preferred)
- Experience with Medical Imaging (preferred)
Deadline for applications: Friday 16th October 2020.