Position: Machine Operative
Location: Standlake - Witney - Oxfordshire
Deliver fresh food as part of our friendly team - and enjoy some tasty rewards We`re looking for organised, hard-working people to join the Noble Foods Production team. As a Production Operative, you`ll work in a cutting-edge packing centre where you`ll help us get thousands of eggs (or other foods) to customers nationwide. It`s all about working together to meet targets and ensure the job gets done. That means you need to be good with people and brilliant in a team. You`ll also need to know about Health & Safety as well as Food Hygiene. We`ll expect you to follow hygiene standards, minimise waste and keep a close eye on food quality.
Why Noble Foods? It`s a chance to be part of an innovative, fast-moving business with a £600m+ turnover - and very humble beginnings. Our story started in 1920 when William Dean sold eggs door to door from a basket. A hundred years later, we`re providing major stores and businesses with a range of much-loved brands. They include Big & Fresh, Heritage Breeds, Purely Organic and The Happy Egg Co., Britain`s market leader. Noble Foods also includes the Gü Puds Group, creators of drop-dead gorgeous desserts.
We offer a range of appetising benefits plus training and development in return for your hard work:
- Stakeholder Pension
- Special staff prices for eggs (a reduced rate per dozen)
- Staff offers on chicken
- PerkBox - a range of discounted items including cinema tickets, free drink of your choice per month from a High Street Coffee retailer and free mobile phone insurance
- Enhanced holiday scheme, which increases with length of service
- Sick Pay Scheme above statutory minimum, increasing with length of service (after qualifying period)
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines Identify areas of inefficiency and waste
- To be mindful of product quality, integrity and tractability.
- To complete to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation is completed
- Assist the team in focusing on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the business, and work towards achieving targets
- Identify and report any issues/faults of machinery.
- Inputting data correctly into machine
- Experience within machine operating
- Driven and motivated
- Driver with own vehicle (non-drivers to be based within a 5-mile radius)
- Health & Safety
- Supervisory qualifications related to the role
- Manual handling
- Manual/Electric pallet truck
- Safe systems of work
- Food handling/hygiene
Physical: The jobholder should have a reasonable level of fitness and should report any conditions that may be aggravated by the required activities.
Requirements: Driver with own vehicle - (non-drivers to be located within a 5-mile radius) Team Oriented and a great work drive.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today!