My client is looking for someone to join their family run business as a machine operator.
They are looking for someone who can ensure the machines are kept running, producing high quality and accurate parts with an acceptable level of efficiency. Machinery includes industrial laser cutting and press brakes.
- To keep the machines running at 80% efficiency and above.
- To carry out general maintenance of the equipment,
- Check parts produced are of a high quality and accurate to requests,
- Ensure metal cut is correct and of a high quality,
- Assist other operators to ensure all machines are running efficiently,
- Monitor machine consumables and inform the workshop manager when more parts are required.
- Undertake training as required,
- Work as part of a team.
My client is looking for someone who can operate CNC equipment. You will need to have a hands-on attitude and a certain level of technical ability to safely work with large industrial equipment.
A forklift licence would be advantageous.
- Free parking
- Free hot drinks
- 1-day extra holiday entitlement per year for every year of employment (Up to 8 years)
- Childcare vouchers
- Overtime at x1.25
If you would like further information on this position, please contact Laura on 01904 888800.