Line Technician Required
My client is one of the Europe largest specialist food companies, that manufacturer and supplier of the Asian and Afro Caribbean food. They sell to partners in wholesale as well as cash and carry, food service, grocery and B2B.
My client is looking for 2-line technicians located in the Enfield area. The purpose of the role is to ensure effective and efficient running, carry out maintenance check and troubleshooting of the production line.
- H&S - follow the business guidelines, report any unsafe acts and promote a safe working environment.
- Quality Assurance- the team completes all hygiene tasks, follow process, set a good standard and report any quality / food safety.
- Documentation- carry out all relevant prestart, online and end of shift checks, check equipment at start of production at all designated intervals.
- Continuous Improvement- improve daily agenda, seek out new opportunities within your role.
- Performance- drive performance within your department, ensure the line is supplied with all materials, complete stock take weekly and put in an order for parts that maybe required.
- Complete troubleshoot and find the root cause on equipment failures / downtime and right time issues to ensure long term fixes are put in place to avoid future occurrences. Reduce downtime due to changeover to ensure production targets are met.
- Maintenance- basic engineering repairs will be required, clean and maintain the equipment.
- 2 plus years of experience within a technical or engineering, it will be desirable experience within the food industry.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail, proactive and unable to provide solutions.
Competitive salary of £24plus, Mon to Fri, 6am- 3pm or 3pm to 11pm. Cycle to scheme work, Employee assistance programme and Free volunteering day off.
Apply now or contact for details.