Do you have machine shop experience in a variety of lathes, milling and CNC machines? Are you interested in working with one of the longest established Manufacturers and Suppliers of Pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Thermometer & Flow Switches?
About your potential new employer:
Our client has been established for over 50 years and their dedicated production team can design and manufacture to meet customers unique specifications. They continue to drive growth and development by implementing best practices for business improvement. You would be joining a highly skilled and dedicated workforce whose goal is to offer a high quality solution, which is best suited to the customers' needs, and backed up by excellent customer service.
What your new role involves:
- Setting up, selecting tooling, operating and programming of a range of CNC turning machines
- Setting up and operation of general machine shop equipment including power saws, pedestal drills, linishers and milling machines and powder coating equipment.
- Setting up, selecting tooling, repairing and modifying press tools, daily checking and operating of Fly & Power Presses.
- Service the immediate demands of the factory floor including carrying out ad-hoc repairs to equipment, drilling cases and bezels.
- Carry out routine maintenance to equipment in the machine shop.
- Successful candidate must be an experienced CNC programmer, setter and operator
- Knowledge of Fanuc, Mazatrol and/or Heidenhain controls within a manufacturing / engineering environment would be advantageous
- At least 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- A minimum of grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- Experience of operating, setting and programming CNC Lathes and machining centres.
- Must also be competent in Fanuc, control systems
Desirable criteria includes:
- Experience in using a wide selection of machine shop equipment and be able to support this in their application form
- Experience of Mazatrol and/or Heidenhain controls.
If you want to be part of a local success story that supplies global locations including Europe, USA, Asia and Australia then call Stephen at Brook Street today on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"