An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government department as a Mailbox Coordinator (EO grade). This role is temporary, for 3 months with a view to extend, and is paying £13.74 per hour. The location is working remotely, and IT will be provided to you prior to starting the role. The hours will be between 08:30 - 17:30.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring queries coming into a shared mailbox;
- Answering queries in an articulate manner;
- If unable to answer queries coming in, a Team Leader will be able to assist;
- Completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Public sector experience preferred;
- Experience managing a mailbox preferred.
Please note you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks before starting this role, should you be successful.