Location: Standlake - Witney - Oxfordshire
Hours: Mon - Fri 08:00-17:00 (40hrs pw)
Why Noble Foods? It`s a chance to be part of an innovative, fast-moving business with a £600m+ turnover - and very humble beginnings. Our story started in 1920 when William Dean sold eggs door to door from a basket. A hundred years later, we`re providing major stores and businesses with a range of much-loved brands. They include Big & Fresh, Heritage Breeds, Purely Organic and The Happy Egg Co., Britain`s market leader. Noble Foods also includes the Gü Puds Group, creators of drop-dead gorgeous desserts.
To carry out the Engineering Department Site admin, ensuring all records/data is maintained, up to date and audited.
- Support the Engineering Department with all daily admin tasks, ensuring each Engineer has all required paperwork/information necessary to complete the job
- Purchase order processing for the maintenance department for engineering supplies/products including site specific requirements using the 'NAV' system
- Maintenance and control of all Contractor information, including completing permits to work.
- Auditing of work permits to ensure Company Procedures are followed, obtain Risk Assessments/Method Statements when required
- Update and maintain the diary system for all Engineering Staff
- Monitoring of all Holiday requests and monitoring entitlement
- Update weekly/monthly expenditure onto a database and keep the Maintenance Manager informed
- Update and monitor the Stocktaking & Stores database to ensure that minimum stock levels of spare parts are identified and recorded to prevent out stock situations (including consumables)
- Telephone liaison with internal and external contacts.
Training and Education:
- Health & Safety
- IOSH Course
- Manual Handling
- Safe systems of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel
Ability to drive own vehicle (non drivers to be located within a 5-mile radius)
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today!