Maintenance Assistant LE12
We are really excited to be representing a fantastic client who are offering exceptional benefits! Do you want to work for a company that gives back to you?
Take a look what's in store here…..
Competitive Salary - £20,800
Nice working hours - 9:00 - 17:30
33 days holiday, increasing with length of service
Birthday day off!
Medicash and Life Assurance
Generous pension scheme
Yearly Award nights
Exciting training programmes
Team nights out
Cycle to work scheme
In return, what we ask from you is the following skills, attitudes and behaviours….
- A variety of basic maintenance skills and the ability to use tools and equipment is essential
- You must also be familiar with Health and Safety and Fire procedures
- The ability to operate computer systems to enter data and retrieve information
- An NVQ Level 2 in Building Maintenance or related is desirable along with Basic First Aid
Sounds like you? Well let me tell you a little bit more about the job role itself…
-You will perform planned maintenance such as lock repairs, hinge replacement, tightening leaking joints, changing lights, decorative jobs, whilst keeping a record of all work undertaken
- You will be the first point of contact for any issues and may need to replace items such as shower curtains, toilet brushes etc.
- Ensure the external grounds are presentable by weeding, litter picking, move bins to the collection point
- You will also be a member of the Fire Evacuation Team and must risk assess each role and maintain records.
Think this sounds like an exciting new career for you then please contact me today to hear more! In the meantime send your CV for review