We are looking to create a candidate pool of experienced Maintenance Assistants-Porters to work on student accommodation in Durham for a temporary assignments.
You will be ensuring that student accommodation is refurbished in time for the student`s return. The work will include but not be limited:
- Facilitating effective communications with customers, colleagues, and external contacts and authorities
- Being available to receive and respond to all enquiries either in person or by telephone in an informative, efficient and courteous manner
- Dealing with incidents, emergencies and basic maintenance problems in the prescribed manner
- Checking vehicles in car parks and taking prescribed
- Painting, basic plastering, basic joinery (putting up shelves etc) and any other odd jobs that may need doing
You will be working 4 days on and 4 days off 12 hours shifts (08:00 - 20:00) so must be free to work weekends. You will need to be flexible and able to work the full shifts advertised.
If you are interested please apply now and if you are selected we will get in touch.