This award-winning estate agents is looking for a Maintenance Coordinator. They have over 400 properties, and your job will be to ensure maintenance work is managed and carried out in a time-effective manner.
- Managing the system.
- Prioritising maintenance work.
- Collaborating closely with contractors to get the jobs done.
- Ensure compliance with regulations such as CP12s.
- Helping out around the agency, with general phone answering and occasionally taking appointments.
Who they are looking for:
- Someone who has experience working in a lettings agents.
- Preferably someone who has worked on the maintenance side.
- Someone who knows how to prioritise, and manage.
If you would be interested, apply directly and contact me, Tom Walsh and/or Jacqueline Murray at Brook Street Newcastle.