We have had a position arise working for a growing company in the centre of York.They are looking for a Coordinator to join their team.
Your role will involve dealing with the day to day duties in the office to ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently.
- Organise keys, assist in the smooth running of the appointment diaries
- Liaise with external contractors, landlords, tenants, guarantors in the co-ordination of works
- Assist in arranging changeover reports along with any works needed in the void periods
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, making sure property certificates are up to date and safety standards are maintained
- Assisting to prioritise work and daily jobs for maintenance workers and contractors.
- General admin duties such as responding to emails, dealing with visits to the office and answering the telephone.
- Strong communicator
- Problem Solving
- Good Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Confident/Leadership skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Some experience in the field of Property Maintenance
- Admin experience
- Customer Service experience
- Complaints Handling experience
- Full Driver's Licence preferred but not essential
Brief Review of the Role:
Day to day handling of maintenance jobs reported by tenants, booking these in with the relevant contractors and contacting landlords for approval on quotes. Over the summer, working either within the office organising the jobs and contractors needed following the tenants checking out; or working out in the field attending properties to carry out reports on the property condition, as required.
The initial interview will take place via Zoom call. Following this, candidates may then progress to meet the team at our office and have a further interview in person. Please be aware that as part of our interview process, we do also require a brief skills test to be completed.
Contracted to 37.5 hours per week, your normal hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and Saturdays 9.30am-2.30pm (rota basis, roughly 1 Saturday in every 3 or 4 weekends), time in lieu is given for the Saturdays worked.
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000-19,000, a fantastic working environment, potential salary increase after probation, progression within your career.
If you are interested in the role please apply now or contact Cat on 07971609654.