Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting for our client in Mallusk to hire a Maintenance Engineer.
The main objective will be to ensure that the customer site remains operational and meets the company`s contractual obligations.
Main duties and tasks whilst working rotating shifts include:
* On-site customer support
* Preventive maintenance
* Corrective maintenance
* Maintain site stock
* Maintain documentation
* Liaise with customer
* Operator Training
* Systems installation
* Customer training
Applicants should have the following competencies & knowledge:- Essential :
* Technical product knowledge;
* Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills
* Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail).
* Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing; Problem solving; Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
* Technical Training; PC software and hardware competency.
* Experience in high-speed production environment.
Education & Qualifications
* ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject
* Competent in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
The salary for this will depend on background - £26,000 pa plus £3,000 response allowance
Candidates with a CCJ, IVA, Bankruptcy or Criminal record will not be considered. Employment history (up to 10 years) will be conducted and no gaps are acceptable.
If interested, please send CV via the link