Brook Street have an excellent opportunity for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a forward thinking, award winning business which is committed to creating a positive working environment and to training and developing its staff. You will need to be an apprentice trained and multi skilled maintenance engineer, ideally qualified to HNC level or equivalent, and have experience of working on fast-paced high-volume manufacturing lines. Most of all you will need a positive attitude and strong work ethic and be committed to continually improving both your skillset and the engineering function.
- Apprentice trained multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer.
* Experience of working with high volume manufacturing equipment.
* Qualified to HNC/BTEC or an equivalent in an engineering discipline.
* Excellent fault-finding skills and are you able to demonstrate experience of planned and reactive maintenance. * Self-motivated, a good team player and have the ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
* Happy to work on tasks inside or outside.
* To provide a hands-on role resolving immediate problems ensuring continuity of production and limitation of waste or damaged product.
* To document all breakdowns and repairs into the computerised Shire system in the database.
* To ensure technical investigations into all breakdowns establishing the route cause analysis and the remedial action required.
* Ensure compliance with all the statutory requirement including all Health and Safety issues.
* To work safely at all times using the correct PPE as required in the risk assessments for each particular task
* When there are no maintenance requirements, assist with other business requirements e.g. dispatch, forklift, production.
*Well established with an excellent reputation within the food industry.
* Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
* Producer of a range of high-quality products, supplying to all the major multiple retailers. Job Information
* Full or Part time role available.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and FT/PT preferences .