Maintenance Operative/ Handy Man
We are looking for a practical, reliable, trustworthy & presentable individual to assist our client on a temporary basis.
Guaranteed 2 months work full time with opportunities going forward.
The role will require for you to assist and work with contractors to carry out various Maintenance tasks within a building. These tasks include but are not limited to:
· Periodic thorough inspection of properties both internal and external, highlighting issues and concerns for both immediate and longer terms maintenance.
· Lamps and electrical fittings replacement.
· Fire alarm testing.
· Servicing of all Mechanical and Electrical systems including appliances, extract filter cleaning, and replacement, drinking water filter replacement, chimney sweeping and gas fire servicing.
· Good understanding of Heating Systems with minor maintenance - bleeding radiators, adjusting thermostats / valves etc
· Various industrial cleaning including, appliance cleaning, jet washing, window cleaning and gutter clearances.
· Silicone/grout replacement
· Basic Marble restoration and periodic sealing
· Shower and tap descaling.
· Door adjustments
· Other sundry items required within a high-end residential property.
Experience is essential for this role please only apply if you have 2+yrs experience
Essential: DBS on update service
- 8 hour shift