We are searching for an efficient Multi-Skilled Trades person with a background in reactive maintenance to join our team based in central London with domestic, residential and commercial clients on a daily basis.
We are looking for a well-organised person with proven experience in the following:
- Carpentry such as installing kitchen countertops, window, and door repairs/adjustments
- Plumbing such as toilet repairs, installing a washing machine/dishwasher, replacing mixer taps/valves, installation of kitchens sinks
- Basic electrics such as changing extractor fans, lighting and fault-finding.
- General maintenance such as, painting and decorating, plastering, rendering, tiling, grouting/silicone seal repairs.
This role is paying between £21,000 - £25,000 with the following benefits:
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, a company uniform, you will be provided with the necessary tools and company van with fuel card after probation.
The ideal candidate shall possess the following:
- Be able to perform completions of building fabric works to a high standard
- Must have a flexible approach and a understanding of our company values
Holds a clean driver's licence.
CIS registered (not necessary but advantageous)