Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Craigavon / Portadown who are looking to recruit a maintenance planner / administrator for a maternity contract,
As a Maintenance Planner you will manage the diaries of our operatives who are spread across Northern Ireland, scheduling and planning their daily work.
Using excellent planning skills, you will efficiently manage the allocation of work to operatives and sub-contractors to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency are achieved and our residents receive excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused, with a 'Right First Time' approach.
A good level of IT literacy is essential, with experience of database systems beneficial.
You will be an effective team member, able to work quickly and in a methodical and organised manner.
The individual will have experience in monitoring target completion dates and be able to prioritise the work orders to ensure Key Performance Indicator levels are achieved or bettered.
* 5 GCSE's to include Mathematics and English.
* At least 2 year's experience working in a similar administrative role
* Able to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships at all levels.
* Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
Salary will be £19.500
Please send CV via the apply link