Brook Street are working on behalf of our client in Lurgan to recruit a Maintenance Engineer/ Technicians.
Due to the continual investment and development within the Company, an opportunity has arisen for multi skilled Maintenance Technicians to join our Maintenance Team, further supporting business needs in a high technology environment.
* Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will ensure that all facilities are maintained in optimum condition in order to meet required standards of safety, efficiency and reliability. You will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Maintenance Team in a varied and fast-paced environment.
In addition to the main responsibilities and duties, the Maintenance Technician is required to:
* Train other stakeholders, develop SOPs, PM plans and information systems
* Carry out PM and breakdown activities, resolving causes of defects for allocated cell/area
* Co-ordinate and carry out PM, PdM and breakdown activities resolving causes of defects
* Deliver sufficient callout support and handovers to ensure reliability and performance of the plant's machinery in line with agreed service levels.
* Full time / Permanent
* Salary £25,000-£30,000
* Annual Bonus: Up to £1000
* 40 hours per week, M-T 0800-1700 F 0800-1400
* Premium rate overtime available
* On-call participation with premium payments
Essential Shortlisting Criteria
In order to be short-listed, candidates must ensure that they clearly state on their application form, how they meet the following criteria;
* Hold a Level III qualification or Level II Qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or be able to demonstrate relevant experience gained in a high-volume manufacturing environment
* Working knowledge and experience working with pneumatics, inverters, basic PLCs (programming not required)
* Strong experience of electrical and mechanical fault-finding within a manufacturing environment
* A requirement for this position is the ability to work at heights, in confined spaces and the flexibility to work on shift and weekends if required.
If interested, please send CV via the apply link