My client is a well renowned Charity organisation with a reputation of excellence providing quality services to those and their families with learning disabilities in North London.
The main duties are:
- Implementing positive behaviour support plans, including proactive support and responding to triggers for risk behaviour
- Observing and reporting changes in behaviour, relaying any changes to the Team Manager and the rest if the Team
- Assessing and managing risk and follow risk assessments
- Using active listening skills maintaining positive, calm and clear communication
- Providing emotional support to the service users
- Supporting the service user by driving them in their own car to appointments and activities in and around London
- Recording all incidents and partaking in team discussions around incident analysis and strategies
- Management of the service users personal care and undertaking moving and handling
- Completing domestic activities such as cleaning, shopping and cooking
- Participate in a wide range of social activities including holidays
- Acting as a key worker
- Participating in the implementation of agreed individual plans, may include structured teaching of skills
- You MUST have a full clean drivers license
- You MUST have experience working with individuals with autism and or other similar learning disabilities or mental health issues
x1 waking night male support worker - 30 hours weekly including weekends and bank holidays - £16,380
x1 waking night male support worker - 40 hours weekly including weekends and bank holidays - £21,840
Must be available 1 day a week to complete mandatory training and or meetings
If you feel that you`re suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over or contact me on 0208 6808 183.
BS Social Care work with a full range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis so if this role is not for you but you have experience in a social care setting then feel free to get in touch to discuss what else we may have available for you.