Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Do you have a University degree? Looking for a new opportunity based In Grantham, Lincolnshire?
You will be working for a well-established Industrial firm on the outskirts of the town centre of Grantham, Lincolnshire.
You will be part of the Accountancy department working within a small team with the following duties but not limited to:
- Record financial transactions for project, department, or company
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term horizons
- Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials
You will be expected to work on your own initiative, be confident on your work and action of plan, be willing to work hard and be thick skinned. It is also expected that you have a University degree (2:1 minimum) in a relevant subject and are at least 2 years post qualification. You will be using a software called Open Accounts, so experience using this software is desirable but not essential.
You will be earning between 35K to 45K per annum depending on experience with 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and national state pension. The working hours are 8:30 to 17:00 with a 1-hour lunch break.
This is an exciting opportunity to head the accounts team of a company which is forever growing and progressing.
Interested? Apply Now!