Our client is looking for a part time management accountant to work 2 to 3 days a week, business dependant on a six month temporary contract with a potential for a permanant role for the right candidate . While you would not have to be a qualified accountant you would need to be highly experienced in the field.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Experience of preparing monthly management accounts
- Able to work independently to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and be flexible, the requirements are constantly changing so the post-holder will need to be able to react to the needs of the business
- Sage line 50 experience is desirable
- Excellent IT skills
The job will involve:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, forecasts, budgets and quarterly reviews
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts Pack at monthly accounts meeting
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, and fixed asset schedule
- Maintaining accurate inter company records
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Aged Debt reporting and credit control
Please apply today!