Contract until 31/12/2022
Sunbury on Thames, Surrey - 3 days in the office, 2 Days remote
All day rates considered via umbrella
Our client is looking for four management accountants to work with Commercial Managers and Planning & Performance Analysts to improve the volume and gross profit modelling in commercial forecasting and financial accounting systems.
Our client is a is a British oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the world's seven oil and gas supermajors. It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and extraction, refining, distribution and marketing, power generation, and trading.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Falls in Aviation - Work alongside commercial managers and help improve the sales, Gross profit data within the global forecasting system
- Make sure forecasting data is correct
- Make sure contract data re duration and pricing etc is correct
- Data modelled correctly
- Awareness of how systems interface into finance reporting system
- MI module, Cost allocations
- Clean up data on forecasting reporting system
- Can understand complex business models, financial systems, systems architecture and data structures
- Possesses an understanding of commercial processes, performance forecasting and financial accounting/reporting concepts
- Competent in Excel and Power BI
- Collaborates, effectively communicates with and influences a variety of stakeholders
- Works proactively and can manage a wide range of tasks from start to completion
- Part or fully qualified account
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
3 days in the office, 2 days remote
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Temoor on 07483308306.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***