Higher Executive Officer (HEO) - Central Government
Type: Long-term temporary Salary: £17.02 / hour
Register online at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
Brook Street has been chosen as a recruitment partner to central government and the public sector to hire temporary admin and clerical workers for departments across the UK.
If you're a skilled administrator looking for a step-up, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a local government department for a Higher Executive Officer (HEO) in (London). This is an ongoing, long-term temporary assignment, working (insert work days/hours/shifts) and many of these opportunities offer a significant pay increase on completion of 12 weeks in the same department.
This role is to support the International Coordination & Development Team (ICDT) in delivering their day to day business through:
1. Project reporting and reconciliation;
2. Pricing and estimating;
3. Manage processes including RTP and PO;
4. Working with contract managers to assure/audit transactions;
5. Generate client statements;
6. Expert user in the departments finances models;
7. Interfacing between the department and wider finance teams; and
8. Providing ad hoc financial support to project teams.
Typical qualifications and experience required:
" Experience working with sensitive government work
" Recognised accounting qualification.
To apply for this role, or other central government positions, please complete the online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
Once submitted, a Brook Street consultant will be in touch.