We are currently working with a successful healthcare retail business in Farnham, seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a fixed term contract for 9 months.
Your role as a Management Accountant will be focusing on preparation of management accounts across two businesses within the organisation, and line managing a team of four across sales and purchase ledger.
You will have a strong transactional background and ideally have some exposure to healthcare/NHS, retail or SME industries. As well as this, the essential criteria to be considered are:
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA qualified, or QBE
- Double entry bookkeeping expertise
- Supervisory or management experience of at least one other member of staff
- Available to start ASAP
Day to day, your role will include:
- Maintaining and controlling the accounts for the company's franchising arm, dealing directly with business owners
- Production of management accounts (P&L, balance sheet, cashflow forecasts) for review, including statement and bank reconciliation, accruals and prepayments, and variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation (WD9, WD12)
A starting salary of £28,000 is of offer (pro rata for 6-9 months initially) and benefits include company pension, private health and medical care, generous holiday allowance and sports/gym allowance.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
You will be based in the Farnham office, where all PPE and Covid19 health and safety regulations are adhered to. There may be a future option for some remote working but initially and in the short term you will be expected to work from the office full time.
If you fit the above profile and are available immediately, seeking an exciting Management Accountant opportunity where you will get outstanding training and support, please apply now and we will be in touch. Don't delay as interviews are taking place this week.