An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to join a growing Accountancy firm in Sunderland.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS WORKING IN PRACTICE.****
Your role will involve:
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analysing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- dealing with insolvency cases
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- meeting and interviewing clients
- managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
The successful candidate will have a minimum five years experience (plus experience with IRIS accountancy software) and have AAT, ACCA or ACA qualifications. You will have strong attention to detail, organisation skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
In return you will receive a salary up to 35,000 per year, fantastic working environment, the opportunity to start ASAP, attractive holiday entitlement, including Boxing Day through to after New Years Day, work life balance and opportunities to develop skills.
This is a Monday-Friday, 9-5, full time, permanent position. They are looking to interview as soon as the right candidates present themselves, so if you're interested in the role apply now!