Are you looking for a great new opportunity to work as a Manufacturing Operator for a pharmaceutical company? My client who are based in St Albans needs someone with a strong understanding of good manufacturing practices within the pharmaceutical industry.
You should be a self-motivated, organised team player with an eye for detail and be literate, numerate and computer savvy. You must be fit and healthy and enjoy keeping busy as well as reliable and hard working. You are required to have simple technical knowledge and an interest in how machinery operates.
Your main duties are:
- Mixing, Granulating & Blending
- Compression and Encapsulation
- Night Work - You will be required once training is complete in certain areas mentioned above, to be willing to work night shifts on a rotation basis.
- Good Housekeeping, ensure their work space is clean tidy and organised
- Document completion including Batch Records, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and training folder
- Health and Safety, reporting any issues to supervisor/manager
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
The working environment is great, the team are very friendly, and they need someone to start as soon as possible, so please apply soon if you wish to be considered.
Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday
Benefits are: 20 days hols plus Bank Hols, standard pension, onsite free parking
OT and night shift available once fully trained
Please submit your CV straight away if keen as interviews will be finalised very soon. If you are successful I will be in touch to discuss with you