Do you want to work for a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics? We are currently working with our client to bring on a Manufacturing Quality and Inspection Technician to join their team in their Cardiff Site. This is on a long term temporary basis with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
- View to become permanent
- Salary - £20,000 + 14.4% shift allowance
- Shifts - 2 shift rotations: 6:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00 (weekly)
- Be responsible for sampling and testing to specifications of raw materials, in-process samples & semi-finished products.
- Discard or reject products, material not meeting specifications
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations and work for conformance to specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions
- Preforming environmental monitoring of the cleanrooms.
- Ensure that local EHS procedures are followed.
You will need:
- 4 years working experience in a Laboratory
- You will have clear communication skills both written and verbal
- You will have the ability to work flexibly and train in new techniques.
- Good understanding and interpolation of Engineering drawings
- A good knowledge of computers - competent in using Microsoft word and excel
- Understanding of GLP and GDP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
If this opportunity is for you apply today!!