Brook Street (UK Limited is recruiting a Manufacturing Team Leader for our client in Derry - Londonderry.
The purpose of the job is to ensure that all direct staff comply with company Health and Safety procedures and processes.
The candidate hired for this role will also be responsible for the management of the production employees on shift, this is with the support of the Shift Performance Manager
You will be responsible for identifying training needs and constantly driving the teams motivation.
You will also be responsible to ensure the smooth running of the production process, making sure that all products are produced to the specified specifications and that targets and deadlines are met.
* A minimum of three years` experience in a regulated manufacturing environment in a supervisory capacity.
* Evidence of using initiative to improve performance or Health & safety compliance within your area which would demonstrate your leadership ability.
* Willingness to undertake rotational shifts with varying patterns dependant on business needs.
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* SAP knowledge / experience
Very lucrative starting salary plus 30% shift allowance for this position
This is a full-time permanent position, if interested please send CV via the apply link