Our Client is looking for a new Marketing Assistant to join the team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is such an exciting opportunity to see the full spectrum of marketing.
This role is based just outside of York with no bus link so your own transport is required.
The person will help in delivering the below:
- Create content for product listings across all markets and blogs.
- Assist with the photography of products.
- Help to create marketing promo and advertising materials for the website, social media and email campaigns.
- Monitor and report on marketing activities and stock.
- Responding to internal/external emails and taking phone calls.
- Administrative duties in relation to marketplaces.
- Note taking.
- Any other relevant departmental/company administration.
Skills and Attributes:
- Good verbal communication and written skills.
- Organisation and good time management - you'll be expected to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Have a positive, 'think outside the box' and can-do mindset!
- Team work as well as initiative to work on your own.
- Some basic Marketing knowledge or experience with marketplaces e.g. eBay and Amazon would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite will be hugely beneficial.
Benefit Package Includes: discount on our wonderful products, Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays, Opportunities for growth & development, Engaging company events and so much more!
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (37.5hrs per week with 1 hour for lunch).