Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Marketing Administrator/Assistant.
This role is expected to start towards the end of January until the end of June 2021 initially.
It will be home based to begin with but will require regular presence in our client's Reading offices post-Covid/when safe.
This role is to support the Marketing team initially in chasing invoices and proof of execution of marketing activity to build their understanding from a compliance perspective on how to raise a PO Intake form in the most compliant but also efficient way possible as well as ensuring that our client's partners are invoicing our client in a timely manner and providing the necessary Proof of Execution (POE) to facilitate prompt settlement. The role will also require daily chasing and monitoring of PO Intake forms to ensure internal Service Level Agreements are met and any correction actions are completed.
As the insights and understandings are developed from these key activities, the candidate will then be required to take the Marketing brief and complete a PO (Purchase Order) Intake form which will ensure invoicing and proof of execution is compliant and as simple as possible. We also need the incumbent to be able to provide reporting and insights on the activity they are undertaking and also opportunities for process improvement.
The role is a project / workload specific one which will help remove the administrative burden from the 12 people making up the marketing team, to enable them to focus on the creative aspect of their roles.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact by providing insights to our client's internal process and highlighting improvements. Impacting P&L account through timely processing of invoices from suppliers for payments and reducing the level of financial accruals.
Make up of role:
- Focus on closing out old POs either needing supplier invoice or proof of execution via creating tracker and then systematically tracking and resolving each PO - 45%
- Chasing PO Intake forms through to completion status with the internal team and reporting out on the time taken vs SLA and issue types for corrective actions - 25%
- Measurement and provision of insights into POE (Proof of Execution) exceptions at the point of invoice submission for corrective actions - 20%
- Receiving briefing document from Marketing and completing relevant PO Intake form for submission - 15%
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who can effectively partner across remote teams, possesses excellent communication skills and can establish professional relationships with internal and external key stakeholders. The role will require work on multiple, diverse accounts and require the ability to clarify ambiguities, be extremely organized and focused.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Purchase order system experience
- Demonstrable experience in Marketing administration
- Soft skills - Dynamic, self-starter with great awareness of marketing briefs and purchasing. Analytical team- player. Ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- $ reduction in value of old outstanding Pos through invoicing and POE submission from partners, initially for previous Fiscal Year, then focusing on H1 of current Fiscal Year.
- Timely and accurate measurement of POE exceptions for corrective actions
- # Correctly processed PO intake forms with no "on hold referrals"
Deadline: Friday 15th January 2021