I am working with my client to recruit a marketing administrator to join them on a fully remote contract working 4 days a week on average 35 hours a week. The successful marketing administrator will be working with the North Europe team to responsible for managing budgets and purchase orders. There is the scope to do some marketing activities once this has been done satisfactorily, and has ambition for the role to grow with the right person and be more marketing focused over time
Responsibilities of the marketing administrator will be:
- Understanding the budgeting process, and maintaining the administration of it to a very high degree of accuracy for several countries.
- Liaising with key Sales & Marketing contacts, managing the tracker spreadsheet, raising fund requests in Salesforce & Purchase Orders in Oracle, gathering proof of execution, uploading these to Salesforce, collecting and managing payment of invoices.
- The process is fairly linear but requires a good attention to detail. Support will be provided.
- Degree is preferred but not essential
- Candidates must be have the aptitude to understand a moderately complex process
- The job is remote, person must be able to work effectively in this way
- High attention to detail, work very accurately, numerate
- Good communication skills
- An interest / history working in the Sales or Marketing area
- Must be available during typical core working hours 4/5 days a week 10-3 is acceptable ideally 9-5
Please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.