We are currently working with a leading Charity based in West London, recruiting for a Marketing & Communication Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
A salary of up to £35,000 is on offer plus excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment.
The purpose of this role is to support the Director of Strategy to develop communications, public affairs and marketing solutions aligned with the delivery of the organisation's business strategy and plan as the Charity grows across multiple business sectors.
This will be delivered through the development, management and implementation of integrated media plans. Ensuring relevant opportunities are maximised for the organisation including support to internal teams with communications and media guidance.
As Marketing & Communication Manager for this incredible Charity, your objective will be to develop and implement communications, public affairs and marketing strategies and plans for the organisation aligned with the business strategy, and plan using both internal and external stakeholders and resources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Communication Officer
- Manage the communications and marketing budget
- Work closely with the MD and Head of Programme, Partners and marketing and sales teams to deliver marketing plans to deliver overall sales, revenue and growth targets (including programme outreach and delivery, individual/corporate fundraising, and research
- Continually evolve online operational performance of the organisation's website
Other responsibilities will include PR, media and event management, communications, health safety and wellbeing.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related subject
- Proven project management and organisational skills
- People management ability including mentoring others
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of branding
- Broad marketing communications knowledge
- Demonstrable track record in developing omni-channel campaigns to deliver commercial, brand and campaign objectives
If you have expertise within a start-up environment, developing brands from scratch, or an understanding of leading marketing and communications activity in a not-for-profit environment this would be highly advantageous.
If you believe you have the skills and ability for this excellent marketing and communications opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch shortly.