A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join an outstanding company based in Leicester. My client is offering a competitive salary of £20,000 up to £22,500 per annum plus excellent company benefits.
You will be responsible for overseeing and developing marketing campaigns within agreed budgets. You will also need to, develop and fulfil strategic marketing plans, create marketing reports for product groups, manage and maintain a PR portfolio, liaise with external agencies as required to fulfil marketing activity & offer marketing support to product groups.
Occasionally you will be required to travel to offices in London. There will also be occasional travel to other meeting and event locations as and when required.
The main aims of the company are to promote precast concrete in the construction market and to disseminate information, through a range of industry representation and by shared knowledge, to add value to its member companies.
They are part of the Mineral Products Association (MPA). MPA has a growing membership of over 500 companies and is the sectoral voice for mineral products.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Developing and fulfilling strategic plans for marketing
- Working with external designers to oversee the production of print materials, banners, leaflets and any other collateral, within brand guidelines
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns with agreed budgets
- Write minutes for marketing meetings
- Managing staff marketing meetings and providing a verbal reports
- Managing the website and product group websites (working with third party agent)
- Monitoring the website performance via analytics
- Managing and updating social media pages
- Providing support in delivery of events (you will be required to work outside of working hours on occasion)
- Providing technical on-site support during events
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent (Essential)
- Educated to Degree Level (preferable)
- Impeccable time management skills
- Outstanding typing skills, articulate written communication skills, particularly grammar and spelling
- Fantastic spelling and grammar
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team as well as on your own
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AT AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 - £22,500 salary depending upon experience
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training plan with a strong supportive management team
- Contributory company pension
- Life insurance
- Free Car Parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0116 251 6171
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***