Marketing and Social Media - job description
Do you have a knack for communications, promotion and all things social?
Starting immediately, our client are offering a Marketing and Social Media role.
You will work with our experienced animation and design teams across our offices, developing creative strategies to seek out new projects and opportunities. Through our online & offline channels, you will be responsible for building new professional relationships and strengthening existing ones - getting our brand in front of the right people at the right time.
This is a full-time position based at their Dundee offices.
- Managing social media accounts (including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Originating and implementing cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Researching and writing high quality content for articles and campaigns, to establish thought leadership.
- Organising events and parties.
- Approaching new partners for collaborations.
- Applying for funds and grants
- Leading all company communications.
You should be the kind of person who can commit to any project, with a pro-active attitude and strong initiative. A details-oriented person who handles pressure and responsibility well, but still knows how to have fun. We have a dynamic, fast paced, and exciting work environment, and are looking for someone who is willing to get stuck in and involved in studio life. Most importantly, you should love all aspects of animation and design, and aspire to work in a creative environment.
Degree in Communications, English, PR, Marketing or Digital Marketing or similar subject
Experience in the creative industry an advantage
- Experience of marketing (especially online and social media)
- An excellent standard of writing is required for content creation
- A passion for creative writing
- Very personable, with great people skills
- Not afraid to learn and ask questions
- Great innovative ideas, for a forward-thinking company
- Experience in email campaigns, Google Analytics preferred
- Skills in image/video editing, and photography are a bonus
Apply now! Alternatively give Mike Penfold a call - 01483 700500