We are looking for a marketing assistant to join a well respected and innovative company in the Birmingham area
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating brief for artwork development, brief artwork designer and ensure all instructions are clear.
- Managing uploads to on-line portal/database to ensure all product data is accurate and up to date.
- Auditing artwork for coding, copy, claims and graphic consistency
- Reviewing and optimising shared information files for key project documents
- Accurately auditing full product database download to ensure information is captured and correct
- Executing a structured and auditable trail for all projects
- Strong attention to detail for artwork briefing and proof reading
- Experience of managing and sorting large volume of data - intermediate/ advanced excel skills
- Strong communication skills for briefing external agencies effectively
- Ability to work remotely
Desired (but not essential):
- Project management experience
- Experience of working with external agencies (marketing)
Initially this position is for 6 weeks and will be working 3 days a week from home, from 9am - 5pm