Amazing opportunity to join a small family run business in Leicester as a Marketing Assistant! You must have previous experience with a strong understanding within digital marketing and e-commerce.
Monday to Friday
Up to 23k DOE
Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
Employee assistant programme
Health care cash plan
Yearly bonus based on performance
- Oversee the enhancement of existing product descriptions, ensuring all information is accurate and up-to-date and that tone is consistent, in addition to optimising them to improve visibility and conversion rates
- Manipulate data from various systems and upload data using excel
- Support a range of e-commerce activities
- Upload / maintain marketplace listings and storefronts (Amazon, eBay, ManoMano)
- Monitor promotional opportunities on marketplaces.
- Write briefs and liaise with third party agencies.
- Maintain image archive, including basic image editing tasks
- Social media scheduling
- Digital marketing and SEO experience is essential
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Social media experience is advantageous
- E-commerce experience is essential (Amazon, eBay, ManoMano, Wayfair)
- Good communicator
- Previous experience using CMS systems is desirable
- GCSE Math and English Grade C (or Equivalent)
- Knowledge of photo editing/Photoshop
- High energy and proactive attitude
If interested in this role and you have suitable experience please click APPLY NOW, a member of the team will be in touch if successful.