Marketing Assistant - Park Royal
Monday to Friday 35 hours per week.
An excellent opportunity has become available working for one on of the UK's largest wholesaling and trading company. The marketing team is recruiting. The perfect candidate must be highly organised have experience within the Trade Marketing Assistant industry, The role includes providing support to our base of over 40,000 customers. The role includes the compilation and production of marketing materials (promotional brochures, POS material...etc.), compiling and maintaining databases for promotions, managing the print and timely delivery of marketing collateral across multiple sites and general administrative duties within Marketing.
Taking ownership of various projects including the monthly promotional brochures, flyers, POS …etc.) to be printed and delivered to depots and customers, including:
- Establishing, communicating and managing deadlines for when artwork must be delivered to the printers
- Working closely with internal departments to cross reference data and images
- Project managing from brief to the approval of final files
- Liaising with the external artwork studio, printers and agencies to ensure all artwork is created to the correct specifications
- Proofreading copy and data to ensure 100% accuracy
- Working closely with the line manager to support depot and retail customers with any requests or finding solutions to any challenges they may have with marketing materials
- Compiling and maintaining spreadsheets for promotions
- Accurate and organised filing and storage of artwork files and print copies of marketing materials
- Supporting the marketing team as and when required with other marketing tasks
- * Candidate must demonstrate the ability to be proactive, work well in a team and multi-task, with good organisational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and showing their own initiative
- Are great with people - be able to establish good working relationships within the department as well as within the business overall and with external agencies and partners
- Have a genuine interest in marketing (promotional marketing would be advantageous)
- A sound knowledge of using Excel, Word and PowerPoint and experience of using Photoshop software would be advantageous
- Have the ability to work effectively to deadlines
- A team player and be able to onboard tasks efficiently
- Demonstrates a strong sense of individual accountability
- Is a self-starter, passionate, enthusiastic and has a 'can do' attitude
If this is something of interest please apply online today!