Our Bradford based client is currently looking for a Marketing Associate for a fixed term maternity cover for 9-12 months.
Starting in February, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and Communications candidate to gain experience with a reputable global organisation.
Within the role you'll be responsible for the effective development of marketing activities including PR, Social Media, Events and Communications. Covering the following duties:
- Planning and implementing the Marketing Campaigns, liaising with internal teams to ensure successful launch and also gaining feedback for existing campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns from inception to launch, ensuring that everything is completed on time and in budget
- The creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly email communications for both consumer and business customers
- Ensuring quality and compliance for all marketing material, proof reading all final material before publication
- Coordinating and attending a range of meetings, trade shows and conferences
- Monitoring marketing trends and researching competitors and reporting on your findings
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- KPI setting and reporting
The role would suit a confident and experienced marketing candidate, with experience within communications and marketing campaigns.
You'll need a keen eye for detail and a creative, hands on attitude.
A full driving licence is also required.
In return our client offers:
A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (pro rata)
Free onsite parking
Immediate interviews with Feb 19 start.
If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to apply!