I am recruiting for a Marketing Account Manager based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £32,000 which is negotiable dependant on experience with some fantastic benefits.
As one of the agency's Marketing Communications Account Manager's, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team comprising of marcomms, PR, digital and social media specialists. You will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of a number of accounts by developing, delivering and measuring integrated and impactful strategies which achieve business and financial objectives and result in high levels of customer satisfaction.
You will ensure the smooth running of marketing campaigns from start to end including the initial business propositions and presentations, brief taking, coordinating workload to relevant people and teams, project management of campaigns, review and sign off of campaigns, report writing and follow up with clients ROI.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow successfully.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Take ownership of client revenue targets and forecasts
- Act as client lead with responsibility for building exceptional relationships, and for devising and overseeing the end-to-end delivery of creative campaigns
- Oversee on-time campaign delivery, co-ordinating agency teams and liaising with and managing outsourcing partners
- Monitor progress of campaign performance in order to provide accurate ROI analysis
- Compile and deliver accurate client monthly status reports
- Precise interaction with Synergist on job raising, quoting, time implementation and weekly monitoring of job profitability
- Attend client meetings as required, either alone or with other members of the account team, to take briefs and present results, research or creative work
- Pro-actively seek out and identify opportunities to add value and increase share of wallet through cross-selling activities
- Assist the account team in creating forward-plans, budgets, and client development strategy
- Write creative briefs and liaise with the relevant people/teams to ensure completion meets the requirements of the brief
- Support the achievement of new business targets (domestic and internationally), through developing ideas for new business generation
- Attend meetings and lead pitches and presentations with new and existing clients
- Minimum of 2 years experience a Marketing Communications Account Manager
- Experience working within a B2B agency
- Experience of client relationship management, gained within advertising, design or marketing
- Excellent time and project management skills, including knowledge of planning systems
- Strong presentation and communication skills, in writing and in person
- Excellent commercial skills and judgement
- A demonstrable ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads in a deadline driven and pressurised environment
- Demonstrable commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations
- Familiar with MS Office programs, especially Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong research skills, including the ability to assimilate and interpret data and information
- A quick learner with plenty of initiative and the ability to work effectively without supervision
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £32,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it (just because!!!)
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition for the 'over and above' work you may do
- Bonus on new 2 you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***