Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Marketing Coordinator
This is a contract role based in London for (18) months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Annual Rate: £31,273.00 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will support the UK Marketing Manager based in London Paddington in the planning and with the execution of UK marketing plans (events, thought leadership content, website writing and posting, webinars, PR, social) and the enablement of a sales force both in market and remotely based in Dublin. This calls for an experienced, highly organized and hands-on marketing coordinator who will be at ease with execution in a fast-paced environment, is capable to pivot across different audiences, spanning from media agencies to direct advertisers and partners. This role will work closely with the sales organization and the global marketing teams to translate momentum into local advertising growth.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Organising and executing on all events (Media Agency takeovers, industry events, Bing owned and customer events and webinars). This is inclusive of:
* Developing plans to execute a 'must attend', on brand, on budget activity.
* Partner with sales in a timely fashion to set expectations and build awareness through communications to clients thru sales.
* Manage logistics, support sales on the ground where a booth is needed
* Amplify through digital platforms to raise awareness ahead of time
* Manage and equip experts to deliver demoes and presentations at all events
* Report on success metrics and learnings
- Support the creation of localised sales enablement material for our account managers and for their own customers
- Manage all branded merchandise and ensure swag is ordered and used for events, prizes, and customer engagements across our business
- Work with marketing manager to create blog posts or other content for the website and manage the process of publication
- Measure ROI through our marketing analytics tool, partnering with sales and other stakeholders to ensure we measure learnings and outputs effectively.
- Working with LCA to develop and maintain any legal documents required for compliant marketing activities - eg T&Cs for prize giveaways
- Managing budget and navigating correctly through the accounting process
The top 3 must have skills are as follows:
- Essential experience on managing and executing on events -> min 2-3 (highly organized individual)
- Managing multiple digital channels. (web content etc)
- Data analytics- looking at attendee list, data sets, making recommendations on this. Social media performance, coming back to the team with recommendations on how to improve.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Revenue attainment in UK
- Advertiser satisfaction (ADSAT) and customer engagement
- Budget management
Skills and Experience
- A solution finder/Problem solver
- Project management experience. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work.
- Strategic perspective, analytical skills, creativity, and a passion for online advertising
Do to the nature of events, you may be required to work in excess of an average 48 hours in any one period of seven calendar days and agree to do so if requested by the company or if necessary to perform your duties or needs of the business.
Deadline for CV submission: 3rd of April 2019 at 2:00pm