Website Sales and Marketing Coordinator - £18,000 DOE
Brook Street are proud to be working with a Marine based company who are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Southampton as soon as possible. A really exciting and expanding company with huge progression opportunities and potential for your career.
Overview of the role;
You will provide a high quality of Customer Service to existing customers by acting as a single point of contact, reacting promptly and professionally to customer enquiries, providing advice and consultation on the client's products and services and processing any subsequent orders. You will be required to monitor, update and maintain website product data to maximise browser page placement and Coordinate digital marketing tasks.
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- Maintain accuracy of order entry and a high level of customer service.
- Monitor, update and maintain website product data.
- Maintain and update website homepage products, banners and promotions.
- Coordinate digital marketing tasks; Email Campaigns, Social Media, PPC Marketing, etc.
- Analyse analytics to establish campaign success.
- To contribute and assist with the leisure exhibitions, trade shows and retail shop.
- To provide cover for other leisure roles, when required.
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Experience in administration and customer service
- Experience in SEO best practices
- Website analytics experience
- Website product data management and banner design experience
- Flexibility to respond to particularly busy periods
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative applications (Desired)
- Experience with Magento 2 platform (Desired)
- HTML experience (Desired)
- Experience in the Marine Industry (Desired).
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work full time hours, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the possibility of finishing early on a Friday!
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £18,000 DOE. In addition, you will receive 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and there will be parking available.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible, so if you are successful you will expect to hear from us within 1 working day.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.