Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Event/Hospitality Manager on behalf of our Belfast client. Our client is a marketing services organisation, helping both public and private sector clients to create and deliver effective communication strategies.
Based in Belfast, with offices in Belfast, London, Brussels they provide a range of services including market research, digital media, sales optimisation and event management.
Reporting to the client principal, this role will involve the planning and delivery of a range of event/hospitality events across the UK, working closely with both clients and colleagues within the business
* Create and agree annual event calendar with client principal/client
* Create project plan and budget for each event. Obtain appropriate client sign-off
* Develop solid relationships with event organisers/vendors
* Conduct research to identify new event, venue & business opportunities
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and event organisers
* Confirm/arrange all event logistics
* Liaise and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and potential partner organisations
* Manage event materials with client
* Set/meet clear objectives and timescale
* Manage invitation process with the contract manager
* Manage event delivery and guest attendance
* Manage event schedule, speakers, marketing material, presentations etc
* Accurate and timely completion of PAF/PEV's with the contract lead
* Reconcile monthly/event budgets: Actual v schedule
* Monthly reports and internal delivery updates
* Liaising with designers and printers;
* Supporting the Sales Manager and other colleagues.
* Experience of event management
* Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers remotely to achieve objectives
* Experience of working interdependently within a team to achieve goals.
* Strong organisational skills and project management training
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Strong academic background with GCSE Maths and English (A*).
* Report writing for business use.
* Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
* Project Management qualification e.g. Six Sigma (Black Belt); Prince2
Remuneration & Benefits:
* £19,000p.a. starting salary, increasing to up to £20,500 p.a. upon satisfactory completion of probation period.
* Eligible for annual achievable £2,000 bonus based on performance, paid on a quarterly basis.
* Medical and dental insurance, and pension contribution on completion of 1 years' service.
* Education fund on completion of 1 years' service.
* Extensive training programme relevant to the role, your future career and personal skills.
* Opportunity to work with charities and lead with CSR activities.
* Opportunities to develop yourself to help enhance your career.
* Belfast City Centre office location.
* Social events once a month with regular team away days and activities.
If you are interested please send CV via the apply link