This exciting position has arisen for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join the European Thought Leadership team within our industry-leading, global business.
Throughout the year we run a number multi-channel, multi-audience campaigns, both big and small, to help drive delegate sales for our legal conference series. As a Marketing Executive, you'll own the planning and delivery of these campaigns. You'll also lead the planning and development of content during our events to distribute post event on our websites, and social media channels. Creativity, good project management and strong communication skills are all key for being successful in the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven marketer at the start of their career to join a team of talented individuals, working in a fast-paced environment with great progression opportunities.
* Support the delivery of multi-channel marketing programmes which help us reach new and existing event delegates
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop content plans for each of our conferences
* Assist with website content updates and social media channels
* Ensure brand experience is managed effectively across each event
* Work with Performance & Insights team to measure and report on conference campaigns and content
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Minimum of 2 years marketing experience or equivalent degree qualification
* Highly collaborative, a team player
* Good project management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
* Strong relationship management
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Good attention to detail
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience in Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce is desirable
* Experience in Events Marketing is desirable
* Positive attitude and an ability to bring innovation and freshness to our marketing execution