Marketing Executive / £18,000 - £24,000 a year
Ringwood or Winchester
Brook Street are working with a progressive and forward-thinking financial services firm who specialise in providing accountancy services to freelancers, SMEs and contractors. They are an ambitious company, who have built up a successful client base and reputation for over 20 years with the aim of becoming the UK's most respected accountancy specialist.
About the job:
This role could be based in either Ringwood or Winchester and you'll have the opportunity to work across 6 diverse brands where you'll play a vital part in developing and implementing the marketing strategy with a strong focus on PPC, SEO, Email and Social campaigns along with display and copy.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and Develop PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media Campaigns
- Create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy
- Update website and ensuring relevant content is regularly updated
- Develop keyword-rich copy for web content / blogs
- Analyse campaign performance and seek continuous improvement using a range of analytic tools
- Identify opportunities and develop new content in line with all campaigns
- Work closely with exterior providers/ agencies
- Monitoring competitor activity and market trends
- Accurately track data and insights and produce easily digestible reports for key stakeholders
- Take ownership of the annual marketing budget
- Construct innovative ideas to further develop the reach to potential customers
- Ensuring ROI of marketing campaigns
- Create relevant, engaging content across multiple platforms
Who's right for the job?
You will be an experienced Marketing Executive with at least 2 years industry practice under your belt. You will be up for the challenge of really making this role your own by taking on all marketing responsibilities across all elements of the business.
A Marketing degree or CIM Marketing Qualification in combination with Event Management experience would put you at an advantage, however not essential. What our client are really looking for is a team player who is well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and who is confident to make decisions. As with any marketing based role, you must enjoy working in dynamic environment and be up for a challenge!
You will have/be:
- Hands-on experience creating engaging marketing content as well as PPC, SEO, Email and Social campaigns either at agency or in-house
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Indesign, WordPress, Adwords, Mailchimp
- Understanding of social and organic channels and how to manipulate them
- Extensive knowledge of all marketing platforms and channels
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical platforms
- Exceptional communication skills in all formats
- Creative copy-writing experience
- Experience liaising and collaborating with external suppliers/ agency
- Ability to work alone without direction
- Self-starter with a positive mind-set and a 'can-do' attitude
- Commercially minded
- Ability to create materials that will engage and persuade users
- A results driven approach with the ability to demonstrate online success and brand building success in other roles
- Strong organisational skills & the ability to prioritise & work well under pressure
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work our client offers the opportunity of a permanent role and a competitive salary of circa £18,000 - £24,000 per annum, depending on experience. You will work 35.75 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 9.00am to 5.15pm including an hour for lunch). In addition you will Perkbox benefits, a generous holiday entitlement, private medical cover, Death in service cover, Free financial advice, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Flexible working (real benefit!), company pension plan, duvet days and excellent training and development programmes.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start in Mid-August and initial interviews will be arranged as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the role please apply via the advert or contact Lauren Marsh at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Lauren.Marsh(@)brookstreet.co.uk.