Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8.30am-5pm and Friday: 8.30am-4.30pm
This is a full-time permanent position.
Do you have a passion for all things marketing? Are you looking for a new challenge with an organisation that encourages creative thinking and focuses on your development?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our client`s expanding team in Bradford. You will be responsible for creating all marketing content and design to drive sales and engagement.
Overview of the company:
Our client is a family-run business, operating in the manufacturing industry. We`re excited to announce that they have recently invested in their new office space and are set to continue their growth as a business.
- Owning all social media channels and the engaging content that will drive the audiences
- Working on all brands in the company on both B2B and B2C marketing and content
- Write, design and update marketing collateral including; PowerPoint presentations, videos, sales and support documents, exhibition and promotional materials in line with the brand guidelines and marketing strategy
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, website admin and content including updating products, website content and banner design
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager with the launch of new products to business and consumer customers
- Assist in the organisation of trade and public events and shows
- Manage and increase customer databases and prepare relevant and engaging customer email and direct mail campaigns
- Engage with the wider team on projects and communicate effectively internally
- Monitor analyse and report on campaigns and marketing KPIs
- Conduct ad hoc marketing and competitor research and keep up to date with new developments in marketing and routes to market
Skills and Qualities:
- Attention to detail and ability to proof read
- Digital marketing experience (SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Social Media and Email)
- Proven track record in previous marketing positions
- Creative but commercially astute
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Business to business and business to consumer experience
- Outstanding copy writing skills for all media types
- Analytical and results driven
- Ability to influence and deliver when working with multidisciplinary teams
- Capable of prioritising workload and working on multiple brands
- Must have a proven track record of design with a good working knowledge of design software (eg photoshop, InDesign, WordPress)
- Knowledge of using multiple CMS and using ESPs including Mailchimp
- Recent relevant experience in a marketing role is essential
- Desirable to have worked in marketing for retail or FMCG but not essential
- Degree or professional marketing qualification is desirable
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.