We have an amazing opportunity for you to work in a newly created role as a Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive, for the UK's fastest growing vitamin supplement business, which has helped define some well renowned supplement brands. You will be working on a diverse range of digital and social media projects as we increase our focus in this area.
This is a key role in the marketing department, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager. You are a junior/mid-level marketing professional, with a strong understanding and passion for consumer brands. You will be part of a small and focused marketing team, with opportunities to make your mark on the UK's most popular vitamin brands. The company runs a high number of campaigns and has ambitious growth plans, you will be comfortable working at speed and identifying and delivering commercial solutions.
You must have the following to be considered for this role:
* Must live within 45 minutes to one hour commute of NW2, no more than 10 miles away
- Must have pharma or FMCG experience
- Educated to degree level
- 2-3 years marketing experience from working for a consumer brand
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to intermediate level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good consumer and technical writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Proactive, personable, positive, highly organised, resilient, flexible and embraces change
- Comfortable working within a small team in a hands on, fast-paced environment
£25-35k depending on experience
Immediate start date
You must be within a 45 minute commute to North London