Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working with our client in County Antrim who is recruiting a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist in the development of annual marketing plan and implement throughout the year
* Liaising closely with market company for company brands
* Management and organisation of promotional events and trade shows
* Agree message and develop artwork for advertisements, literature, e-mail content etc
* Work closely with the senior management team to plan and manage business development campaigns
* Website management, website content creation and agency management
* Management of social media platforms
* Management of photography and video content/creation for company products
* Consistently monitor web analytics and action required updates
* Agreeing PR campaigns, write press releases and distribute to media
* Source and liaise with third party specialists including web developers, designers, printers & photographers
* Research and report on industry trends, competitor activities etc
* Liaise with press and media outlets as required
* Working to strict deadlines and good with project management, i.e. a variety of projects running simultaneously.
* General administration duties
*Other duties which may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
* Must possess a third level qualification in marketing
* Have previous demonstrable experience of IT systems and be familiar with MS Office packages (Excel, Word etc) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
* Proficient in events management
* Development of campaign plans and budgets
* Possess the ability to prioritise, organise and manage a busy workload
* Display initiative, creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of their work
* Candidates must be a fast learner and have the ability to work on own initiative
* Candidates will have a good eye for detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business internally and externally
* Possess a flexible and proactive working attitude
* Possess a full driving licence
* Experience of - SEO - Google Analytics - Adobe design suite
* Use of InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop - Agency management
* Knowledge of Pay Per Click campaigns
Remuneration Rate of pay will be dependent on experience.
Other benefits include 30 days' paid holiday per annum, a generous pension scheme, a health cash plan, death in service benefit, free car parking and access to a cycle to work scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
Please send CV via the apply link